Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

Went in the b n q in darnal yesterday and heard the kitchen manager saying to someone that the shop is closing in April. Does not suprise me living in Darnall all my life I was shocked when they started building there as I didn't think there be much requirements for one. Feel for the staff there if it's true

Went in the b n q in darnal yesterday and heard the kitchen manager saying to someone that the shop is closing in April. Does not suprise me living in Darnall all my life I was shocked when they started building there as I didn't think there be much requirements for one. Feel for the staff there if it's true

It wasn't just built for the residents of Darnal you know!

It would make a brilliant mega mosque!

I will notify the mosque building committee that the building may be available in April. :)

I heard its been bought for cattle, pigs and cows etc.

All I know is when B&Q close the doors at darnall that they will lose my trade as I'm not upping out of my way to queens rd so Wikes it will be.

Edited by alternageek
fixed vb tags