Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

On there website its still up for lease

http://www.b-and-qestatetransformation.co.uk/

So unless there are doing some work in the building or its been broken into or maybe doing something for a company to look at. It could also be white rose using the building for now until someone leases it which i do doubt will be soon due to the rates that dont suit the area

On there website its still up for lease

http://www.b-and-qestatetransformation.co.uk/

So unless there are doing some work in the building or its been broken into or maybe doing something for a company to look at. It could also be white rose using the building for now until someone leases it which i do doubt will be soon due to the rates that dont suit the area

They moving White Rose!

By gum that will make it a big pub. Thought the current trend was closing pubs but to move from bottom of Handsworth Road to old B&Q building is a bold move. :D

• 2 months later...
Saying that Screwfix is the same as B&Q because they have the same parent company, is a bit of a stretch to be honest, although there are inevitably some overlaps with product ranges.

Toolstation share the same parent company as Wickes, but to say they are the same would be barmy.

And to add, the founder of Screwfix was also the founder of Toolstation.... but these also have marked differences.

Indeed.

Hovis Bread and Mr Kippling cakes are owned by Smith and Wesson.

I will have 2 loaves, a packet of French Fancies and a large caliber revolver please.