Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

If kingfisher had any sense they would combine B and Q with screwfix in the same store ... Eg darnall / queens rd both have a screwfix within 1/2 a mile

Same goes for currys / PC world why have two stores near each other ? It's the the rates/ store running costs that's eats up the profit !

They are combining them. Closing down the B&Q and moving employees over to Screwfix if possible.

no but you can bet your bottom dollar it is because of some of the residents of darnall its closing, shoplifting in that store is rife, information from staff at said B & Q

So you are saying it is only Darnall residents that shoplift from that store?

no but you can bet your bottom dollar it is because of some of the residents of darnall its closing, shoplifting in that store is rife, information from staff at said B & Q

So you are saying it is only Darnall residents that shoplift from that store?

Hope my bold explains.

---------- Post added 30-12-2015 at 20:47 ----------

and not the manor?

*opens a can of worms*

lol

ime not biting :roll:

And burngreave ;)

What about the manor, parsons cross and Arbourthorne lads who also rob from there who come round my place down Attercliffe offering stuff they have stolen from there?

---------- Post added 30-12-2015 at 20:58 ----------

and not the manor?

*opens a can of worms*

lol

It's always the ethnics who are to blame Mel, you should know that by now. :)

What about the manor, parsons cross and Arbourthorne lads who also rob from there who come round my place down Attercliffe offering stuff they have stolen from there?

What, that is a is a disgrace, a business owner knowingly been offered stolen goods on a regular basis, from a shop just up the road from him, mafya, you really should go on a course on how to be a law abiding citizen.

What, that is a is a disgrace, a business owner knowingly been offered stolen goods on a regular basis, from a shop just up the road from him, mafya, you really should go on a course on how to be a law abiding citizen.

I didn't say I bought any did I? :rolleyes: