Ultimate worse year on TV at Xmas

PRESLEY

'The Miniaturist' and 'Little Women' were both excellent. There was a decent film called 'Gone Girl' on as well.

I can't believe Teddy ended up with the other 'Little Women' and not Jo! She was by far my least favourite. I'm supprised there hasn't been a Charlie Brookers Yearly Wipe!

Oi, leave Jools Holland alone you lot, his CDs and concerts are brilliant and so are his Hootenannys. This year's wasn't his best-too much soul music for my liking but Ed Sheeran and Jose Feliciano were excellent, Beth Ditto was a big presence, The Beat were very lively and Trombone Shorty played a mean trombone. I could have done without Soul2Soul and George McCrae and more of Ruby Turner, but you can't have everything.

That Bloody Harry Potter was on every flipping day.,,! Ok I know they have to show things suitable for kids, but do we need it EVERY day ! :rant:

Was on exactly same days last year, in fact it seems to be on a loop all year round.

Potter fans will probably have all the DVD's anyway.