Can someone explain the logic?

The shops were awful today. Honestly don't know why your wife forgot to get the shop online.

---------- Post added 22-12-2017 at 19:16 ----------

Perhaps she thought you needed de-stressing.

Nothing kicks off Christmas better than a gentle stroll round Sainsburys

Is that what you do?:rolleyes:

The shops were awful today. Honestly don't know why your wife forgot to get the shop online.

I can't understand why people leave things till the last minute, got mine done yesterday, can't put up with all the crowds and queueing.

Did you know the girls at Beres on Hillsborough are having to work on Christmas Eve, Sunday, they won't sell much, Hillsborough will be like a ghost town except for the drunks.

I can't understand why people leave things till the last minute, got mine done yesterday, can't put up with all the crowds and queueing.

Did you know the girls at Beres on Hillsborough are having to work on Christmas Eve, Sunday, they won't sell much, Hillsborough will be like a ghost town except for the drunks.

I was only wanting a frame, and a quick nosey at bargains, and some chocolate, lol. Beres sell really nice sandwiches, WITH STUFFING !:D

Christmas is just about the only time we DO do an online grocery shop. Picked ours up from Tesco tonight after work - no queue, no swaps. Just realised how smug that sounds :D

Nah, good on you. I was in somewhere earlier, saw the que, and walked out!

I was in Aldi at 8 this morning out by 8.15 then in M&S for 9 out by 9.45 including time for a coffee and then Sainsburys. I left about 10.30 ish just as it all started ramping up.

I nipped back again to Sainsburys @ 7.30pm for a toy for the grandson on his overnight stay tonight and it was like a ghost town.

r.

Today - perhaps one of the busiest food shopping days of the year - my beloved announces that we'll - WE'll, mark you - have to go shopping to the supermarket this afternoon instead of having organised a delivery.

I asked the obvious question, but didn't really get a response that made any sense.

Care to chuck your two-pennorth in?!

I heard some companies are charging upto a tenner for shopping delivery due to the huge demand around Xmas.