Meghan Markle's Dress And Its Cost.

Well at least she does not wish people dead, as you do, if they do not think the same as you or vote the same as you.

Now that’s where you’re wrong.

Mad Lizzie the Lizard Queen bumped off Princess Di.

Even I didn’t go that far.

Quote Anna B: I think the Royal family are going to have trouble with the independent minded M Markle, so that should be worth a watch.

I agree. She obviously loves being the centre of attention and in that sense reminds me of Fergie, not Wallis Simpson. As for the dress, it’s her money and she can do what she wants with it. However, it’s a bit rich spending that much money then toddling around doing charity work, which is chiefly for the purpose of getting ordinary folk to part with theirs!

The test of these royals is, would you turn out to see them or would you not waste your shoe leather?

I agree. She obviously loves being the centre of attention and in that sense reminds me of Fergie, not Wallis Simpson. As for the dress, it’s her money and she can do what she wants with it. However, it’s a bit rich spending that much money then toddling around doing charity work, which is chiefly for the purpose of getting ordinary folk to part with theirs!

The test of these royals is, would you turn out to see them or would you not waste your shoe leather?

I'm supprised that you didn't give your opinion on her mental health, spending all that money and you being an expert on that sort of thing.:hihi::rolleyes:

I personally couldn't care less about how much her dress costs, or the royal family. Will there be an extra bank holiday cause if the wedding?

QUOTE=Jomie;11778839]I agree. She obviously loves being the centre of attention and in that sense reminds me of Fergie, not Wallis Simpson. As for the dress, it’s her money and she can do what she wants with it. However, it’s a bit rich spending that much money then toddling around doing charity work, which is chiefly for the purpose of getting ordinary folk to part with theirs!

Couldn't agree more. Same is true of all these mega rich pop stars etc who keep popping up wanting your cash for various causes.