Carlos has gone!!

Hotmale 1954

No team has a right to be in the Premiorship

Burnley have proved that teamwork not spending huge amounts of money can be successfull in the Premiorship once you have deservedly got there

Good quote about Burnley FC as (and I had to look this up) that in their first team squad of 28 players they have 10 English born players, 1 Scottish, 1 Welsh and 6 from Ireland, , that's 18 sort of 'local'. How many other Premier teams can match that percentage ?

Edited by stpetre
add

No team has a right to be in the Premiorship

Burnley have proved that teamwork not spending huge amounts of money can be successfull in the Premiorship once you have deservedly got there

But what is classed as being successful in the Premier League, staying up? Teams that are not going to get in the top six but good enough to stay mid table are they successful, are their fans happy with just being in the Premier League.

I think many managers would relish the chance to take charge at a major football club like Wednesday

If We can get26 thousand now for championship dross imagine the gates if we go up.

Wednesday are in the wrong league as they have been since 2000

A team like Wednesday should be in the premiership finishing in 8th

That's why Carlos left first chance he got to join a big club like Swansea!

How come carlos is working a miracle at Swansea.. they looked doomed till carlos took over, now look at them beating arsenal 3-1.

why could"nt he do it at Hillsboro?

he did do it, the first season, and sort of the one after

it was downhill tho so we'll see

I have no problem with Carlos whatsoever and wish him well, you have to remember that sometimes managers that are more used to managing in Europe fare better in the Prem than the cut and thrust of the Championship, good luck to him and I hope he keeps them up.