Carlos has gone!!

Hotmale 1954

Tend to agree with that, I think there must be a lot of dissent between the players at Hillsboro, attitude, commitment, all seem to be missing.

SEEMED to be missing, seems to be plenty now...just the end product in a few cases lately

His international caps prob beat the great s6 victory, after all he is only 20 !!! even the Owls wish they had him..

Not really, theres a tide of youngsters that burn brightly and quickly fade, if he's still at the lane in a couple of seasons are tearing it up I might cast a slightly envious eye but not at the moment.

He started the last game before falling ill !!! why not comment on the brill performance when he ripped the Owls a new.....

I thought he was off to Liverpool for £20m this window.

Did United turn the bid down?

Ran Wednesday ragged?!?!????

To watch a player 'run a team ragged' search for 'Waddle v West Ham'

One nutmeg doth not a genius make.

Apparently Duffy 'ran us ragged' an'all.

Don't think so. The last (and one of only two) United player to get near to 'running teams ragged' was Tony Currie......... when he could be bothered.

You keep referring to this game constantly, obviously THE biggest thing for united for years, shows what lean times you've had.

And of course you lot never mention Boxing day do you .Well only for thirty odd years .The Bouncing Derby is just a few months ago mate so you better get used to it .

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 14:56 ----------

Not really, theres a tide of youngsters that burn brightly and quickly fade, if he's still at the lane in a couple of seasons are tearing it up I might cast a slightly envious eye but not at the moment.

No you won't you will be green with envy.Anyway by that time there will be even more good young'uns from our fab academy coming through as usual.By the way have you lot still got the tent?:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: