Psalter lane art college - the end

This is such a shame if they are selling the place off, would it be for a quick profit, housing posh apartments. I did part of my BTEC art & Design course there, when it was spread all over Sheffield so it seemed. We had Granville college, Netheredge Hospital and Psalter Lane for different elements of the course. 1986 Mr Mooomin KIRSH lol.

Happy Days!

There's an open day party thing on June 7th, 2-5pm for ex students, staff etc.

it's for everyone, it's an open afternoon and the final shows will still be up. ive had a good look round and there is some cracking stuff this (final) year.

i've started a facebook group called Psalter Lane Art College, please feel free to join, it's open to everyone.

i've also written a blog entry called RIP Psalter Lane Art College 1843 - 2008 which has quite a few pics of the interior in 1977, including some of my mate steve hardy doing a plaster cast of my breasts for a sculpture project, but more importantly, a photo of what was then art college HQ, THE BAR.

it's for everyone, it's an open afternoon and the final shows will still be up. ive had a good look round and there is some cracking stuff this (final) year.

i've started a facebook group called Psalter Lane Art College, please feel free to join, it's open to everyone.

i've also written a blog entry called RIP Psalter Lane Art College 1843 - 2008 which has quite a few pics of the interior in 1977, including some of my mate steve hardy doing a plaster cast of my breasts for a sculpture project, but more importantly, a photo of what was then art college HQ, THE BAR.

Oh yeah. Mick O'Dowd - what became of him? He was Boy George's cousin or something...

Oh yeah. Mick O'Dowd - what became of him? He was Boy George's cousin or something...

was he? i did a quick google to see if i could find him so i could let him know about the pic but havent been able to find owt about him.

were you there when i was, then, alastair?

was he? i did a quick google to see if i could find him so i could let him know about the pic but havent been able to find owt about him.

were you there when i was, then, alastair?

No I wasn't at the Art College, I was at the real university ( ;) ), but I lived in a shared house on Osbourne Road with a couple of other students studying at Psalter Lane.