Blue British Passports

Especially as there was no reason it couldn't have been blue in the first place. The annoying thing I read was France and Germany tendering for the contract for the new passports.

well you cant make it up, the whole brexit thing is farcical

My specs are clear and because of that I'm not miserable, I'n fact I'm very happy and I care about people. I care about my children who also voted leave and my grandchildren. I really can't see how younger peoples futures will alter at all so maybe you could explain?

If you care why risking a vote to make them poorer?

---------- Post added 25-12-2017 at 16:48 ----------

As long as any reference to the EU is removed im happy

That’s just completely irrational.

But if others think like you if explains a lot.

If you care why risking a vote to make them poorer?

But who says they will be poorer, oh yes the remainers. :suspect:

The problem here is there are risks taken in any vote and not just this referendum and if it a case of being poorer then that will affect us all not just the young. If the young were intelligent enough to understand then their choice was simple.. go out and vote. From reading up on the young and Brexit it seems a many just could not be bothered which say a lot, one of the reasons the voting age should not be lowered. The people complaining about this affecting the young are not the young though are they?

Will it stop those that want to from travelling, will it stop those that want to from working, will they need a Blue passport...

But who says they will be poorer, oh yes the remainers. :suspect:

The problem here is there are risks taken in any vote and not just this referendum and if it a case of being poorer then that will affect us all not just the young. If the young were intelligent enough to understand then their choice was simple.. go out and vote. From reading up on the young and Brexit it seems a many just could not be bothered which say a lot, one of the reasons the voting age should not be lowered. The people complaining about this affecting the young are not the young though are they?

Will it stop those that want to from travelling, will it stop those that want to from working, will they need a Blue passport...

No, MOST voted remain, "some" didnt vote but then some NEVER vote. Its not like any other vote ever, you still cant see thats its THE one major thing that affects us all? and since we dont know an outcome i find it very silly to blindly jump off the cliff, how often do you come out better jumping off a cliff?

How about walking into a strangers house in the pitch black without turning the lights on? not going to walk in to anything?

of course its only remainers that say the negatives about brexit, leavers are pig headed, brainwashed, and just chant a couple of mantras about taking our country back, mixed in with 1 or 2 lies against the EU

Yep, sounds like AngelFire1 Mel..

He he, get over it Baz1, the people have spoken. All the muttering and moanings from the Remoaners mean didly now, it's over.

As for the older generation who have put a lifetime of work into the prosperity of our Country, they deserve a vote in my opinion. It is the young who are misguided and misled by their Remoan elders, promised a land of milk and honey if only we stay in the corrupt EU. It aint going to happen.

Thank the Lord for Nigel Farage, a man of vision.

Angel1.