Blue British Passports

No, MOST voted remain, "some" didnt vote but then some NEVER vote.

No, all you can say is that many of the young who actually did go out and vote possibly voted to remain. There was also a low turnout of 18-29 year old's who actually did vote so it hard to tell as no statistics on how they voted exist.

Let me guess also that you are not in that age group either as they seem to be under reported, if not absent from commenting.

... of course its only remainers that say the negatives about brexit, leavers are pig headed, brainwashed, and just chant a couple of mantras about taking our country back, mixed in with 1 or 2 lies against the EU

I am far from being pig headed or brainwashed and didn't listen to the lies put forward from either side. BTW what happened to the emergency budget that Osborn was to have to counteract the Brexit fallout lies and the sharp decline in the economy?

I voted leave and couldn't care less about the colour of my passport. If you are thinking all Leave voters are excited about it, then that's because you are desperate to believe it. It's like you've been fooled into believing something you've read.. sound familiar?

Calm down man, it's just Farage, he gets excited at the pulling of a pint.

True :hihi:

But seriously, that Sir Nige’ is boasting that blue passports are the first tangible Brexit victory shows how desperate he is.

Pretty good I'd say. We're just watching the mopping up exercise. The EU has the Polish crisis in its hands which seems to be proving the reason that the war needed winning.

I think the bigger crisis is in the UK,between the leavers and the remainers,the fuss kicked up about a simple thing like the colour of a passport shows the gap is as wide as ever,and the arguments will continue for years..........happy mopping.:hihi: