Has anyone received Christmas presents, they didn't want this year?

I was in Debenhams a few weeks back, nipping to the loo. And whilst passing through, I over heard two guys , talking about what present to get. And one said, she likes cheese, I'll get some cheese knives! So I just wondered if anyone else has gotten something, that they're hoping they can take back to the shops and get a credit note for. Lol:hihi:

Edited by AmberLeaf

Cousins son received a BMW 3 series for Christmas

But I believe it needs to be sent bac because he wanted a 1 series BMW and wanted a Blue one.

He didn't like the Red 3 Series

SO this new car is going on Ebay this afternoon

When I was a lad I got marbles from my parents and a clip around the ear from Granddad

I wouldn't have complained about a brand new car

But I believe it needs to be sent bac because he wanted a 1 series BMW and wanted a Blue one.

When I was a lad I got marbles from my parents and a clip around the ear from Granddad

I don't think I'd take that back! Sounds lovely. Although I would prefer a black one. Hope you get a good price for it on EBay.

Bull:loopy:

Aww bless, you should have bought him this one instead; it’s the correct colour and model:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Burago-BMW-1-Series-2010-Blue-Street-Fire-Model-Scale-1-43/171815217165?epid=2181374939&hash=item2800fc280d:g:RZMAAOSw~OdVcDbf