Has anyone received Christmas presents, they didn't want this year?

i am always very thankful that my family and friends think enough about me to spend money on lovely gifts. What DOES irk me it is people who accept my gifts without a word of thanks. Ayone who doesn't thank me in person/phone/ no good expecting 'thank you letters' will be getting nothing next year.

My mum bought me a hoodie with AC/DC on it. I am 44 and never owned/bought a hoodie before. I also could not name a AC/DC song. I suppose I will wear it around the house. Last year she bought me a denim shirt. It had wooden toggles on the V neck! She asked earlier in the year why I never wear the nice clothes she buys me. I tell small white lies and say I do but it must be when I go out with friends lol. I would never hurt her feelings. I would never buy anyone clothes. I bought Amazon vouchers this year for everyone.

Not this year, but one year my parents bought me a bottle of Southern Comfort. Unfortunately I hate the stuff. It gathered dust in the kitchen until the following Christmas when they presented me with another bottle, because "You obviously love it because there's always a bottle in your kitchen ..."