Why is there only one metal club in Sheffield?

To be honest, there's not that many big metal clubs in the country. The only ones I can think of are rock city, rock world, corporation and the Krazy House. I think the corporation is one of the best, along with the krazy house. Then again i'm biased like that.

Originally posted by black_soul

You mean theres not that many Metal clubs in Sheffiled not the country..........but it seems like that is it.......corp.......supposed to be good only on Fridays and Saturdays.......but thats about it...

There is only one metal club is Sheffield, which is the corporation, Why is there not more.

I have been informed that there is more than one metal pub in Sheffield, However i am not sure there is more than one in the city centre.... I have been informed that some class the casbar as a metal pub, but nowadays i wouldn't, it used to be a good place, but its gone down hill really.

There is really only the sportmans that is a metal pub, however i have only been in there on a saturday night, so maybe its only good on a saturday night

Archived