Postcode tour of Sheffield

Dozer

There is an s18 - Dronfield !

S19 used to be Halfway but for some reason they changed it. probably when more and more houses got built.

Yes, there weren't enough unallocated postcodes left there.

This problem similarly affected the old S30 [now 32/33/35/36].

There's also S22, by the way.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Parsons Cross. This isn't a comment on people that live there, but take it from me, there is nothing to "visit" there.

18 years and you never learned how to spell it?

Parson cross does not have much, but in the correct spot you can look over to Wentworth in once direct or Worrall in the other and have some great views.

In S7 have a stroll around the Kenwood area of Nether Edge, Victorian with a vengeance, and in particular check out the Lantern Theatre, a perfect little theatre in miniature.

We once spent a day travelling the entire tram network and it took us to lots of places we'd never seen before. Never particularly wanted go back to any of them but an interesting exercise in knowing your city.

We once spent a day travelling the entire tram network and it took us to lots of places we'd never seen before. Never particularly wanted go back to any of them but an interesting exercise in knowing your city.

your honesty is admirable and is matched only by your magnanimous diplomacy :hihi: