Blue bins not emptied and plastic recycling news

Yeah yeah read all that but when they have been out for 4/5 days and site hasn’t been updated from “catching up on Saturday” you do start to wonder if they just won’t be collected.

Waited 3 years for road to be resurfaced and now they said they aren’t doing it so anything remotely associated with council is likely to go tits up.

And I still think China should stop producing what they refuse to recycle so there.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 11:48 ----------

Your suggestion that hundreds of people should make individual trips to the tip rather than being patient and asking for advice on whether it will eventually be collected is abhorrent to me.

Your lack of initiative to find a simple solution yourself is particularly pathetic for such a simple problem.

Your lack of initiative to find a simple solution yourself is particularly pathetic for such a simple problem.

My friends gas guzzling 4x4 hit the overhead barrier last time he went to the tip, bearing in mind my 4x4 gas guzzler is same height and they threatened to charge him for damage to the barrier I cannot take my recyclables there.

All I want is to know when I will get the service I have paid for as multiple holidays and changed schedules together with weather delays have meant I have no idea when it might get collected and it’s going to blow over anyway Tuesday night.

All I can hope is you live downwind of my blue bin when it blows over.

........ I cannot take my recyclables there.

Yes. You can.

Just ask them politely to open the barrier.

All I want is to know when I will get the service I have paid for as multiple holidays and changed schedules together with weather delays have meant I have no idea when it might get collected and it’s going to blow over anyway Tuesday night.

You can give them a ring in the morning now.