Wow seems to be a spate of fires

is that the one where a horse show was taking place? i saw the headline but didnt fully read what went on, sounded bad tho

Circa 1400 cars written off, apparently all down to a single Land Rover catching fire.

Amazingly, a few vehicles parked on the top deck (i.e.roof) were OK....as were the dogs inside them.

My question is...why would you take your dog to a New Year do, with potentially lots of loud fireworks anyway?

Circa 1400 cars written off, apparently all down to a single Land Rover catching fire.

Amazingly, a few vehicles parked on the top deck (i.e.roof) were OK....as were the dogs inside them.

My question is...why would you take your dog to a New Year do, with potentially lots of loud fireworks anyway?

we were worried with ours indoors with big ben and the fireworks on telly, she was fine though :)

I liked how people were saying they'd lost ipads, gold watches, loads of cash. Like you'd leave those things in a multi storey car park. Correction - in a Liverpool multi storey car park!

Depends on the car maybe. If there were Bentleys and Ferraris in that car park, it's possible that some expensive things were left inside.

I might leave my tablet (not an iDevice) locked in the boot, I do the same with a laptop sometimes, it's secure enough to be covered by insurance there.

A watch or large amount of cash would be pretty odd though.