A meeting with ??

Just this morning my other half was listening to a radio program about who would you most like to have a coffee and a chat with if you had the chance.

She asked me if I had a choice who would I choose and I had no hesitation in replying Prince Charles who I would ask if he actually thought that he was of superior birth , that he was intellectually qualified to lecture on all things from Architecture to World pollution etc and if ever wondered how the average working man and woman in this Country thought and if he thought that their lives were some how inferior to his social class and privileges.

I asked her who she would choose and she had no hesitation in saying that her choice would be Gazza ,I.E Paul Gascoigne the ex footballer.

I was amazed at her choice , but she said she has always been fascinated by Gazza from his amazing ability on the football pitch , to his antics on England tours ,his boozing and the time he took a fishing rod to capture an armed gunman plus his many family and personal episodes .

I was amazed at her Gazza choice and it left me wondering who would most people choose if given the chance to meet and chat with a celeb .

I laughed out loud at Gazza. I thought it was a serious post up till then.

My other half was serious she thought of all the film stars , politicians, celebs, royals and so on ,she says that Gazza has usually made her smile also that some times he made her very sad and that she is sure that a cuppa and chat with him would be of more interest than all the Trumps, Royals, film stars, and so called big celebs put together, her choice and why not?