Car door trim problem

Has anyone repaired the door trim on outside car door? The trim just under the window on my car door the one that stops the water going inside the door has started to lift and I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and managed to repair it without having to buy new ones? I was thinking I might be able to glue them back. Has anyone done this and which glue they used. Thanks

Alan.

Has anyone repaired the door trim on outside car door? The trim just under the window on my car door the one that stops the water going inside the door has started to lift and I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and managed to repair it without having to buy new ones? I was thinking I might be able to glue them back. Has anyone done this and which glue they used. Thanks

Alan.

It did that on my mondeo I used silicon sealant clear type worked for me

Thank you both for getting back to me, I have used silicone sealant on a lot of things and its been good but I think because the trim is a little warped it will need something stronger. Can you get tiger seal on ebay/amazon? Thanks Alan.

You can get it on Amazon but my mate got the stuff for me, it was from a place on Petre Street but I cannot for the life of me remember the name, I think you can get it from Cromwell Tools on Effingham Street, it is in a tube the same as silcone sealant so will need a standard sealant gun.

Quite a few places stock tiger seal, independent motor spares places usually have it in.

Pretty sure Road and Rally in Parson Cross had some in last time I was there?

Bullseye motor spares down Abbeydale Road might have it as well.

Give them a ring tomorrow.

You'll probably need a sealant gun, it usually comes in big tubes, like silicone sealant and other stuff does.