Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

top4718

If ye don't mind me joining in l think the owls might be up for this match think there playing for there lives now a new manager is in charge.

Think it will be a great match defo watching it.

Just hope the bozos on either side keep the peace l know myself when in the 70s mackems played us .. Put me off going for weeks .

Wish both teams well for Friday ..

If ye don't mind me joining in l think the owls might be up for this match think there playing for there lives now a new manager is in charge.

Think it will be a great match defo watching it.

Just hope the bozos on either side keep the peace l know myself when in the 70s mackems played us .. Put me off going for weeks .

Wish both teams well for Friday ..

The Owls have some former 'Boro players in the squad who have been up for a lot of criticism but Wednesday did get something positve over the years: Eddie Holliday and Chris Brunt.

i read yesterday only the home fans will be able to buy beer...so thats most of the crowd Oo

This doesn't make any sense .There are 500 police on duty, there's no excuse for any trouble in the ground at all.You could police a full scale riot with that lot!

Well. its 'The Dog and Duck' v The Massive - part 2.

Now just before the match in September, us Blades were being constantly told that 'none' of our bunch of misfits would get in the Wednesday side. A few month later, the bookies have us as slight odds-on favourites. Well, well, well, how times change.

Has all the makings of a great occasion, sell out crowd, under the lights at BDTBL.

Don't think anyone can be confident predicting the outcome, both sides not in the best of form entering the match.

I'll stick my neck out and go for a 3-1 win, with Jack O Connel scoring first.

UTB

Dog and Duck v Massive 3rd Xl.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, we will have the same attitude, ie go for a win from the kickoff no warming up

The Owls, well a new manager may find a method to stop us but I consider that the match will be tough to win but an early goal for us would be welcome

Hope Slater plays from the start and plenty of changes late on to bring the full selection for some action

We need the points

I can agree with this, I can't think of a worse bunch of players to send into the heat of a derby than what we currently have available.

So basically if the Blades win, well, we’ve only beaten your reserves and if S6 win, it’s a case of, you couldn’t even beat our reserves

Tell you what, whichever Wednesday team starts will have cost a lot more than our lower league players.

He’s already crying before we know the result