Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

top4718

thats the weird thing, we dont know, theres been guesses such as the fitness regime has changed etc.

The only major thing that happened is losing 12/14 players to injury, thats a full team to some clubs.

When its players like Gary Hooper, Steven Fletcher, Kerion Lee, Tom Lees, Hutinchson, westwood, Foresteri those are all our major players, maybe it affects the rest i dont know. Maybe some of the others cos they dont play often they are slow off the mark? then again Joe Wildsmith hasnt played too often being 2nd to westwood and he shone on friday night so.....

The weird thing is there was bite and fight in the team on friday night yet the new gaffer only had about 3 or 4 days with the team???

Take Pudil, wasnt he man of the match somebody said? even in our good couple of seasons people were slagging him off here and there for his lack of skill and ability and endeavor

I agree there was plenty of graft from your team which did not surprise me because it is uncanny how teams react to a new manager.It happens so often at most clubs when a new guy comes in .Everton,Sunderland,West Ham ,Crystal Palace and West Brom have all had up turns in their success .Which in my opinion puts a question mark against the players .Sooner or later they tend to have a relapse after a while.Familiarity tends to breed contempt.Lets hope it will not happen at Sheff 6.