Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

top4718

Attacking EW in this way is over and above what is acceptable football banter. Come on Owls get your morons under control.

Theres not much us decent fans can do about the morons at our clubs. It seemed to go without too much trouble last game so fingers crossed it will be the same this time

Theres not much us decent fans can do about the morons at our clubs. It seemed to go without too much trouble last game so fingers crossed it will be the same this time

I think staging the game on a Friday night was a shocking decision, music to the ears of the knuckle draggers amongst us.

Oh there's far worse than that believe me.

There is also a massive difference between aiming some abuse at your rivals manager than aiming it at the managers teenage daughter top but don't let that stop you trying to brush of the disgusting behaviour by a minority of "Wednesday fans" saying we all have idiots.

Some of the stuff I have seen posted about Wilders daughter is nothing short of disgusting and some of it by middle aged blokes with kids of their own. Fortunately the majority of Owls fans on Twitter and Owls talk are calling them out on it.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 11:48 ----------

Attacking EW in this way is over and above what is acceptable football banter. Come on Owls get your morons under control.

100% mate way above any normal levels of banter, aim it at CW if you want, he's our manager and a grown man, but to aim it at a child is just beyond sick.

There is also a massive difference between aiming some abuse at your rivals manager than aiming it at the managers teenage daughter top but don't let that stop you trying to brush of the disgusting behaviour by a minority of "Wednesday fans" saying we all have idiots.

Some of the stuff I have seen posted about Wilders daughter is nothing short of disgusting and some of it by middle aged blokes with kids of their own. Fortunately the majority of Owls fans on Twitter and Owls talk are calling them out on it.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 11:48 ----------

100% mate way above any normal levels of banter, aim it at CW if you want, he's our manager and a grown man, but to aim it at a child is just beyond sick.

Not trying to "brush off" anything, I despise so called "fans" from any club that behave like this, some of the stuff aimed at the new SWFC manager is equally abhorrant at the stuff to Wilders daughter, if you don't think so you obviously haven't read it.

Not trying to "brush off" anything, I despise so called "fans" from any club that behave like this, some of the stuff aimed at the new SWFC manager is equally abhorrant at the stuff to Wilders daughter, if you don't think so you obviously haven't read it.

I have read it, you are missing my point, it is aimed at your manager not at his teenage daughter and there is a massive difference.

Unfortunately morons fluctuate on both sides of the divide, see some of the vitriol directed at our new manager for evidence.

And the hate directed to Wilders daughter gets no mention !!!

The Owls management has got stick from all directions including the Owls fans , the c.o.e lady getting a fair share too.

I think we are doomed at the Derby

I hope its not too painful for Owls fans :help:

If we can get to half time at only 3 -0 then I think that's a bonus

I think Leon Clarke will have a point to prove

He proved it in the last game to be fair.