Is Friday the 13th really unlucky?

Ask again on Saturday 14th September 2019

Why, what happens on Friday 13th September 2019? Do you know something I don't?

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 17:35 ----------

I'm not saying it's unlucky but my uncle died suddenly on friday 13th May 2016 and my work colleagues husband had a heart attack on a Friday 13th, luckily he didnt die!!

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. It's good that your mates husband was ok.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 18:19 ----------

I have two, both black.

Double the cuteness and mischief! :)

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 18:20 ----------

I have"nt now, it died on the same day my rubber duck drowned.

Rubber ducks don’t drown. Now I know you’re just pulling my leg, lol:hihi:

My rocking horse died on Friday the 13th.:sad:

:hihi: I bet you are relieved that you don't have to clean up after him anymore.

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 19:59 ----------

Never lived in a high rise in England, so I don't know if it is the same , but over here no apartment buildings have a floor called the 13th. You go from 12 to 14 in the elevator. And before some smart arse says it ,I do know that there IS a 13th floor, it is just not called the 13th, but the 14th. Silly but true.

Edited by Ontarian1981

...Never lived in a high rise in England, so I don't know if it is the same , but over here no apartment buildings have a floor called the 13th. You go from 12 to 14 in the elevator. And before some smart arse says it ,I do know that there IS a 13th floor, it is just not called the 13th, but the 14th. Silly but true.

The same applies south of the Canadian border, I understand: hence the Texan band that chose the name, The 13th Floor Elevators.

The same applies south of the Canadian border, I understand: hence the Texan band that chose the name, The 13th Floor Elevators.

Yes, I know, I should have said North America. I once had a condo in Florida in a 20 storey building, same applied there. I think it was an American thing to begin with, anyways.