Couple convicted of Derby terror plot

Two people on the news tonight convicted of planning a bomb and ricin poison attack. One of them an assylum seeker we allowed to stay, even though he entered the Country illegally.

It could only happen in this Country. Lets hope their sentence reflects the magnitude of their failed attack. Long time in jail, deportation as they walk out of the jail.

Angel1.

Two people on the news tonight convicted of planning a bomb and ricin poison attack. One of them an assylum seeker we allowed to stay, even though he entered the Country illegally.

It could only happen in this Country. Lets hope their sentence reflects the magnitude of their failed attack. Long time in jail, deportation as they walk out of the jail.

Angel1.

Why could it only happen here?

It could be happening in every country - i bet it's happening in the states every day.

They should do their jail term in their own country. Let them pay for them.

They've done their crime here, they should do their sentence here too. That way, we can make sure that it is done properly.

Once they've done that, they should be deported if appropriate.

They've done their crime here, they should do their sentence here too. That way, we can make sure that it is done properly.

Once they've done that, they should be deported if appropriate.

Yes done properly with tv and pool tables and gyms ect ect ect,should be hung,pointless deporting him,he got in once so he can do it again,treason should be the death penalty.

Why could it only happen here?

It could be happening in every country - i bet it's happening in the states every day.

"Finally, he paid more people smugglers to hide him in a lorry so he could reach the UK. And he eventually emerged at a motorway services on the M1 in Bedfordshire.

Police handed him over to immigration officers - and in February 2014 he made an application for asylum. He was later released from an immigration removal centre and placed in a shared house at the Home Office's expense in Leopold Street, Derby."

At the Home Office's expense. Sorry, it's at the tax payers expense, the Home Office has no money.

Like I said, it could only happen here.

Angel1.

Yes done properly with tv and pool tables and gyms ect ect ect,should be hung,pointless deporting him,he got in once so he can do it again,treason should be the death penalty.

its mindblowing but youd fit right in with sharia law :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-01-2018 at 20:52 ----------

"Finally, he paid more people smugglers to hide him in a lorry so he could reach the UK. And he eventually emerged at a motorway services on the M1 in Bedfordshire.

Police handed him over to immigration officers - and in February 2014 he made an application for asylum. He was later released from an immigration removal centre and placed in a shared house at the Home Office's expense in Leopold Street, Derby."

At the Home Office's expense. Sorry, it's at the tax payers expense, the Home Office has no money.

Like I said, it could only happen here.

Angel1.

yes other countries dont have shared houses, theyd use hostels and hotels :P

its mindblowing but youd fit right in with sharia law :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-01-2018 at 20:52 ----------

yes other countries dont have shared houses, theyd use hostels and hotels :P

Im pretty sure that if I were an illegal immigrant in say , Russia , that they wouldn't pay for me to stay in a hotel :)