Palestinian girl arrested after assaults on Israeli soldiers.

well it IS old news, the video was posted december 19th, must be a slow week news wise for all the right wingers? getting a bit down with no terrorist atrocities to gee everybody up, and the likes of UKIP are in the news for the "wrong" reasons ;)

MSM obviously think these are not newsworthy but 2018 has got off to a terrible start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018

You will note that most have a striking thing in common.

Youre welcome :thumbsup:

MSM obviously think these are not newsworthy but 2018 has got off to a terrible start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018

You will note that most have a striking thing in common.

Youre welcome :thumbsup:

yeah NONE you lot are interested in, same with the football coach sex trial :thumbsup:

well it IS old news, the video was posted december 19th, must be a slow week news wise for all the right wingers? getting a bit down with no terrorist atrocities to gee everybody up, and the likes of UKIP are in the news for the "wrong" reasons ;)

Whats right wing got to do with it ?

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 22:04 ----------

yeah NONE you lot are interested in, same with the football coach sex trial :thumbsup:

That's a different thread

Whats right wing got to do with it ?

I get the impression Mel thinks calling someone right wing in some way lessens the actions of terrorists. I could be wrong and Im happy to be proved wrong but thats how I see it.

As for his comments on the football coach sex trial? Ive no idea but its a bizarre thing to say.

Edited by Dimple