What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

arent turtles endangered? imagine, that was a baby turtle you ate. naughty person.

mind you, i dont fancy your chances of being able to gulp down a full grown one!

sophie

x

hmm...that did occur to me but Costa Rica is well into eco-tourism and all that so I guessed it was OK (maybe not fertilised or something?)

Oh god I feel guilty again now - poor ickle turckle :(

hmm...that did occur to me but Costa Rica is well into eco-tourism and all that so I guessed it was OK (maybe not fertilised or something?)

hmm, maybe they werent fertilised then- like chicken eggs you buy over here.

ill be honest, its a bit too late to worry about it now. even in the wild, of all the eggs the turtles lay, very very few actually make it to adult hood. at least when its just a yolk it cant feel pain, but when they hatch they get eaten alive by predators- i know which way id prefer to go, unknowing and painless.

mind you, raw eggs, do you reckon you can get salmonella from turtle eggs? just to wind you up a bit more! ;)

sophie

x

When I was two-year-old my mum caught me eating my own poo, fresh from my potty.

God, I can't believe I just admitted that on a public forum. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I can't believe it either... hehehe. :D

Ok, I think you win this thread for the weirdest thing you've eaten.

I remember another one. Bitter gourds.

A seriously bitter green veg that my mom used to make us eat cos she loves the stuff. I used to hate it cos it's so bitter. She cooks it with loads of sugar, but it still doesn't get rid of the bitterness though. Bleurgh.

Archived