How much would you pay for a haircut?

In fact, not that I give a ****, but noticed that there were 1,100 responses, and they were all (well the first couple of pages which was enough) typical twit/face type people - looking at no details whatsoever.

In the first line it says it was a 'celeb hair stylist', who did a home visit.

Sounds pretty cheap to me.

Go in our SF hairstyling megathread, and see who is Sheffield most popular in a shop, and ask for a quote of 3 hours work inc. home visit, for their most popular stylist, (2 hours travelling through traffic, and 1 hours worth of setting up, cups of tea, and superior cut.

Edited by *_ash_*

I really dont know what all the fuss is about, can you imagine the headlines (and the cost of security etc) if he'd just nipped down to the nearest 'Easy Barbers'?

The Royal Family cant win sometimes, theyre criticised for spending loads on a new dress, but its front page news if they wear the same one more than once!

I really dont know what all the fuss is about, can you imagine the headlines (and the cost of security etc) if he'd just nipped down to the nearest 'Easy Barbers'?

The Royal Family cant win sometimes, theyre criticised for spending loads on a new dress, but its front page news if they wear the same one more than once!

It's probably far more difficult being a royal now since the internet.

I only ask as it appears that the heir to the throne has paid £180 for his haircut. Wonder how much it would have been if he had a full head of hair.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/nation-state-disbelief-price-prince-williams-new-haircut-135459586.html

Didn't think the immediate royalty paid for anything as everything they got was for nowt. It's not 'his money' either if he's on the 'Civil List'.

Edited by stpetre
add

I used to pay about £3.50 for haircut. It took about 5 mins, no chit chat and variable quality. Sometimes it was ok, othertimes it was like she had set my head on fire and put it out with a broom. I got the feeling she learnt her trade in prison. When the sign went up: "we won't cut hair with head lice" I thought it was time for a move. I now spend £12 for a better haircut with nicer surroundings.

I used to pay about £3.50 for haircut. It took about 5 mins, no chit chat and variable quality. Sometimes it was ok, othertimes it was like she had set my head on fire and put it out with a broom. I got the feeling she learnt her trade in prison. When the sign went up: "we won't cut hair with head lice" I thought it was time for a move. I now spend £12 for a better haircut with nicer surroundings.

Does this new place do people with headlice? ;)

£12 sounds like a bargain when no one else will let me in! :):hihi: