Mental health services in Sheffield now halved

As anyone who has ever tried to get help for someone with serious mental health proble.s will know, it's appalling the levels the services have been cut. A disgrace that it's people at the very bottom who are being punished because of 'austerity' while those that caused it are still in their mansions. Not one of them was ever punished for their behaviour tbat led the country to recession. Makes my blood boil at the injustice of it. To think that we are meant to have anything but contempt for the way we're treated by those with wealth and power is laughable.

What peolple also fail to take on aboard too is that spending money on mental health reduces problems in other areas. Drugs, crime, violence- so much of that is a result of people not getting help with mental health issues.

As anyone who has ever tried to get help for someone with serious mental health proble.s will know, it's appalling the levels the services have been cut. A disgrace that it's people at the very bottom who are being punished because of 'austerity' while those that caused it are still in their mansions. Not one of them was ever punished for their behaviour tbat led the country to recession. Makes my blood boil at the injustice of it. To think that we are meant to have anything but contempt for the way we're treated by those with wealth and power is laughable.

What peolple also fail to take on aboard too is that spending money on mental health reduces problems in other areas. Drugs, crime, violence- so much of that is a result of people not getting help with mental health issues.

I agree. That's why I'm voting for Jeremy Corbyn who says pretty much the same thing.