Halal slaughter should be banned.

Err, sorry Mel, but if you were smothered in your sleep it that would be quite humane.

Really? What if he woke up and started struggling? What if the bloke doing the smothering feeling really tired?

Like to see you smother a sleeping pig to death with a duvet.

Err, sorry Mel, but if you were smothered in your sleep it that would be quite humane. Stunning animals before slaughter is as humane as it gets in 2018 and I hope that you will agree the the barbaric practice of slaughter without stunning because of a religious exemption should be stopped immediately. Go on, say it, it won't hurt and I'll definately think better of you.

do you think the animals getting grabbed to go off to slaughter know whats happening, when they squeal? do you think the ones stood in line dont know whats happening the the blood, sounds of animals squealing and then them disapearing?

also i worked in a chicken slaughterhouse and quite a few got past the stunning mechanism without being stunned.

at the end of the day, care for animals welfare? dont eat meat, dont argue the toss over semantics

Like to see you smother a sleeping pig to death with a duvet.

You would, it is a sight to behold! It's ever so gentle. Quite peaceful really, like a balloon slipping slowly away from a child's tiny hand, up, up, up into the clear blue sky, taken on a soft breeze to a better place.

But what do you think about the inhumane religious slaughter and hacking at a wriggling sheep's neck while it's flockmates stand in line, watching with pure terror in their eyes.

Seems that there's only me on this thread who is remotely interested in animal welfare. Everyone else wants to show off their religious tolerance halos and to hell with the sheep.

I hope that you will agree the the barbaric practice of slaughter without stunning because of a religious exemption should be stopped immediately. Go on, say it, it won't hurt and I'll definately think better of you.

ive already said what i believe, and youve replied to it ;)

I hope that you will agree the the barbaric practice of slaughter without stunning because of a religious exemption should be stopped immediately. Go on, say it, it won't hurt and I'll definately think better of you.

Where do you get your eggs from?