Government to form anti fake news unit

Why wouldn't you believe what Tommy Robinson has said to a court about something that is trivial to check either way? Is it your hypocrisy or just an unwillingness to have your mnd changed in the light of evidence.

i didnt say i didnt believe him, i said at the moment there is no proof, yet people seem to jump to the mans defence, yet the journalists man club story was poo pooed pretty quickly and stubbornly instantly by about 14 right wingers, double standards to me

---------- Post added 26-01-2018 at 15:25 ----------

In regards to wanting proof about posts. An annonymous person bleets that some of his yuppie mates have lost their 100k+ jobs because of Brexit. I just asked for evidence....

I didnt mean "that" story

start with the tabloid press then :)

In the past the biggest examples of fake information that I can recall was disseminated directly by the government in power.

To mind comes Ted Heath telling us that the EEC vote had nothing to do with a 'United Political Europe'.

The Fake News bods (already being referred to as the Ministry of Truth) will be using "automated fact checking" software.

They will be being sponsored by two American billionaires, ebay founder Pierre Omidyar and our old chum Mr George Soros.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar

So there you go. Two members of the !% globalist establishment will be helping us decide what is "true".

Not very reassuring.

The Fake News bods (already being referred to as the Ministry of Truth) will be using "automated fact checking" software.

They will be being sponsored by two American billionaires, ebay founder Pierre Omidyar and our old chum Mr George Soros.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar

So there you go. Two members of the !% globalist establishment will be helping us decide what is "true".

Not very reassuring.

I wonder if the Guardian will acknowledge that the left are as guilty as the right of creating 'Fake News' though :suspect:

Not very reassuring.

Yes, who died & put Soros in charge? He's still smarting from loosing a few billions from hedge betting that the UK would remain in the EU, when he gambled that the Euro would rise & Stirling would fall on the result.