Men only dinner

No. Wrong. I was stating it happens to both sexes. I have been groped by both men and women. I didn't run off and phone the police.

There were 150 working. The company is owned by a woman. So far I have seen 1 complaint, and she had a article to write. I don't imagine the article would have been published without her story. And the odds on a woman being groped who was by coincidence writing an article?

And so far they have 1 woman. Who was writing the article. No doubt some more will come forward now there's a story to sell.

It's all overblown.... and anyway the woman who said she was groped... does she have proof?

My Bold.

Ive been asking this from the start and as a result been at the receiving end of some ugly comments. Apparently asking for proof is a no no. We are all just expected to go along with these damaging accusations.

NO, its not just one woman, its 100s, going on for 33 years, the woman in question just has the means to get people to believe her, the other women sadly do not, thats the whole point.

You have to have proof or it can't be claimed as fact. If she wasn't a journalist I'd have more faith in her story.

My Bold.

Ive been asking this from the start and as a result been at the receiving end of some ugly comments. Apparently asking for proof is a no no. We are all just expected to go along with these damaging accusations.

Don't be silly, its a fact, a paid reporter says so... who was looking for a story.

My Bold.

she does have proof she has whats in her head, what she experienced, you do know how police investigations go? if what she says doesnt live up to scrutiny then it will be dismissed? dont forget this is still early on, not even sure the FT has actually printed an indepth article yet, just a basic web article.

she also mentioned recording equipment so maybe she DOES have additional proof, who knows just yet

NO, its not just one woman, its 100s, going on for 33 years, the woman in question just has the means to get people to believe her, the other women sadly do not, thats the whole point.

Well so far she has made a pretty bad job of it.

No reported complaints at the time or immediately after the event.

No footage of any of the alleged sexual misconduct

No audio records of any of the alleged lewd conversations

No photographic evidence of any of the innapropraite touching or groping

No witness statements (on or off the record) from any of the other staff

No reports to the police or other authorities for illegal activity

No direct or indirect allegations made against a named individual.

If some or all of that exisits then she and/or her paid newpaper publishers need to get on with it.

There was a time in this world when journalists would gather all the facts and evidence before publishing. Now its just chuck it out piecemeal to draw attention and provoke a reaction - irrelevant of the truth or not.

Edited by ECCOnoob

she does have proof she has whats in her head, what she experienced, you do know how police investigations go? if what she says doesnt live up to scrutiny then it will be dismissed? dont forget this is still early on, not even sure the FT has actually printed an indepth article yet, just a basic web article.

she also mentioned recording equipment so maybe she DOES have additional proof, who knows just yet

Its getting more like the Soviet Union every day. Lock people up without proof. Claim their insane (Trump) if they do something you don't like.

I would have thought the Ched Evans debacle would have ended all these witch hunts.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 16:17 ----------

I don't actually blame her as much as the fools who are encouraging this sort of think.

We now have a problem in that right thinking people are afraid to stand up to it, those in the public eye, because its end of career stuff. The Banshees will circle aided and abetted by their useful idiots.

No one was allowed to keep hold of their phones, for obvious reasons.

A journalist looking into a potential story would easily get around this by using a covert camera as I mentioned in a post earlier.

They can be purchased easily, are tiny, discreet, good quality and offer definitive proof.

If some or all of that exisits then she and/or her paid newpaper publishers need to get on with it.

There was a time in this world when journalists would gather all the facts and evidence before publishing. Now its just chuck it out piecemeal to draw attention and provoke a reaction - irrelevant of the truth or not.

we dont know ANY of that DOESNT exist yet?