Men only dinner

Are any of our resident SJWs familiar with this sort of behaviour being displayed up and down the country over the years at Gentlemen's evenings or Ladies nights :suspect:

Indeed.

But just like smallpox and rickets, their time is up.

Are any of our resident SJWs familiar with this sort of behaviour being displayed up and down the country over the years at Gentlemen's evenings or Ladies nights :suspect:

Are you? Do you condemn such behaviour or just shrug your shoulders?

Closed.

As you seem to be unable to comply with basic forum rules I will give you a chance to have a think before reopening the thread.

I will also take this opportunity to point out that anybody who feels that assaulting women or men is an acceptable way to behave has no place on this forum.

Thread now reopened.

Edited by mort

I see Jimmy Tarbuck has stepped into the row complaining about women's behaviour at hen parties, and says that's where the critics of extremely rich men, at a high status charity function, groping women just trying to do their jobs should look:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/comedian-jimmy-tarbuck-defends-presidents-club-dinner-and-calls-on-critics-to-look-at-hen-parties/ar-AAvdmB6?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Edited by Mister M

I see Jimmy Tarbuck has stepped into the row complaining about women's behaviour at hen parties, and says that's where the critics should look:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/comedian-jimmy-tarbuck-defends-presidents-club-dinner-and-calls-on-critics-to-look-at-hen-parties/ar-AAvdmB6?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Not sure if the behaviour of rowdy women, with 'L' plates round their necks, is quite the same as what went on at the President's Club.

Usual apologising by the usual suspects by using other "proof", Some women might be idiots when out on the pop, but that doesnt mean all women or even most women like that behaviour, nor does it mean men can objectfy and grope any woman they like for their own pleasure

So far I have heard of two girls coming forward. One who was paid to write an article about being groped, before she'd even set foot in the place.

It wont be long before the 3rd generation Feminists have women covered in Burkas.

There's no mention of the number of men involved in "groping" It might have just been one.

There is no discrimination any more based on sex. There is in relation to power. We see more and more female teachers being charged with abusing someone in their care.

Men and woman have an equal amount of bad people. Being a man doesn't increase the chance of abuse. Being a powerful person does.

Lesbian sexual abuse/rape is a lot more common than you would think-

A 2005 survey by the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CALCASA) concluded that one in three lesbian-identified participants had been sexually assaulted by a woman. Fear of coming out, distrust of and/or indifference and hostility by the police, unwillingness to turn in members of the LGBT community, and a sense that female on female rape is not taken as seriously as rape by men causes some victims to be reluctant to report rapes by other women.[31] In one publicized case involving students at Smith College in 2005, two women were charged with the rape of another, but the victim ultimately refused to testify, and charges were dropped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_gender#Rape_of_females_by_females

All this man bashing needs to stop. The post modern 3rd generation Banshees are stirring up a a problem that's not even there.

It's another example of how young graduates and under graduates are the problem.

So far I have heard of two girls coming forward. One who was paid to write an article about being groped, before she'd even set foot in the place.

It wont be long before the 3rd generation Feminists have women covered in Burkas.

There's no mention of the number of men involved in "groping" It might have just been one.

There is no discrimination any more based on sex. There is in relation to power. We see more and more female teachers being charged with abusing someone in their care.

Men and woman have an equal amount of bad people. Being a man doesn't increase the chance of abuse. Being a powerful person does.

A 2005 survey by the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CALCASA) concluded that one in three lesbian-identified participants had been sexually assaulted by a woman. Fear of coming out, distrust of and/or indifference and hostility by the police, unwillingness to turn in members of the LGBT community, and a sense that female on female rape is not taken as seriously as rape by men causes some victims to be reluctant to report rapes by other women.[31] In one publicized case involving students at Smith College in 2005, two women were charged with the rape of another, but the victim ultimately refused to testify, and charges were dropped.

All this man bashing needs to stop. The post modern 3rd generation Banshees are stirring up a a problem that's not even there.

It's another example of how young graduates and under graduates are the problem.

Haven't the BBC recently been in trouble for paying women less than men for doing the same jobs? I think a lot of feminists have complained about Burkas too....Not sure how graduates and undergraduates are the problem, or how it even relates the discussion in hand?

Haven't the BBC recently been in trouble for paying women less than men for doing the same jobs? I think a lot of feminists have complained about Burkas too....Not sure how graduates and undergraduates are the problem, or how it even relates the discussion in hand?

The BBC debate is a load of old rubbish, being made worse by a bunch of weakling men at the company. They are all self employed. Therefore they negotiate the contract. If they ask for less money than men more fool them.

Imagine if you and a neighbour wanted a window cleaner. A female visited your neighbour to look at the job. She quotes him £5.00 pw. A male one visits you and quotes £8.00 pw. All concerned agree and the verbal contract is set.

Two weeks later the woman asks your neighbour for £8.00pw, because the man quoted £8.00 next door.

I am a strong supporter of feminism. The second generation types like Germaine Greer. When it was about equality, and not punishing men for being men. Woman need to take some responsibility if the are getting a worse deal.

Hollywood is up in arms because some women sold their bodies for privilege. They didn't have to, they could have said no like many women did. These women haven't had a leg up, in more ways than one, and have had to succeed on their talent alone.

I would love to know what they think about the other women who offered sex for favour. Those who probably got roles that were destined for those who refused.

I should imagine they are well peeved.

I mention the graduates because all this nonsense is a result of what goes on in universities. Where idiocy is patronised by those who should know better.

Happy days :hihi:

apologising, excuses and changing the subject AGAIN :roll: