Men only dinner

Lets wait till me see some proof before we all jump on the Men are perverts bandwagon.

I've worked on enough corporate jobs to know this is more than likely legit to some extent. It might have only been as few as half dozen (or less) rather than a room full of perverts. I'm sure it's happened in the past but as these hostesses all have sign a 5 page disclosure agreement we won't know.

she has an agenda? apart from seeing something with her own eyes that was rumoured?

Wheres her proof then?

Ill repeat, why didnt she whip out her camera phone if this criminal act was happening right in front of her eyes.Not much of a journalist if she ignores the chance to get some solid evidence for such a juicy story.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 15:24 ----------

I've worked on enough corporate jobs to know this is more than likely legit to some extent. It might have only been as few as half dozen (or less) rather than a room full of perverts. I'm sure it's happened in the past but as these hostesses all have sign a 5 page disclosure agreement we won't know.

Ive been to many corporate jobs too and I never witnessed anything like this ever. We live in an information age. If someone has the will then there is a good chance the agreement could find its way online.

Hillary Clinton' s emails did :hihi:

Wheres her proof then?

Ill repeat, why didnt she whip out her camera phone if this criminal act was happening right in front of her eyes.Not much of a journalist if she ignores the chance to get some solid evidence for such a juicy story.

why does her cameraphone matter, why does it prove something her testimony doesnt? how does it prove or disprove what 100s of women say?

SHE says, it happened, SHE says some women may like it, SHE says however quite a few women didnt know what was about to happen...they TOLD her, SHE says the employment brief never mentioned what would happen to you physically.

ALSO she says people from the agency were on her case for nipping to the toilet and told to hurry up (sounds like they didnt have her welfare at heart either)

why does her cameraphone matter, why does it prove something her testimony doesnt? how does it prove or disprove what 100s of women say?

Its called proof. If you are happy to assume a load of people collecting money for worthy causes are guilty on the say so of some journalist then thats up to you. I personally dont like to vilify people without an ounce of proof to back it up.

Event compere comedian David Walliams said he was "appalled" by the claims but had not witnessed anything.[/b]

You would think the compere would have a pretty good view the whole of the night too.

nice try to deflect, Walliams states

he only stayed till he'd done then left at 11.30, they were probably still only just getting going

SHE says, it happened, SHE says some women may like it, SHE says however quite a few women didnt know what was about to happen...they TOLD her, SHE says the employment brief never mentioned what would happen to you physically.

ALSO she says people from the agency were on her case for nipping to the toilet and told to hurry up (sounds like they didnt have her welfare at heart either)

Say, Say, Say.

Words are cheap. A camera phone is proof yet no one thought to take one out and add some meat to the bones of this 'story'.

Wheres her proof then?

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 15:24 ----------

Ive been to many corporate jobs too and I never witnessed anything like this ever. We live in an information age. If someone has the will then there is a good chance the agreement could find its way online.

Hillary Clinton' s emails did :hihi:

You didn't read the article did you?

All hostesses had their phone's removed and were rushed to sign a five page non disclosure agreement.

Young men or women, likely very low income (hence taking ad hoc waiting jobs) shouldn't have to endure scummy people taking advantage of their status by using their table hosting role as a green flag for groping or intimidation.

The 130 women (not many for Mr Walliams to keep his eye on) were hired as hostesses in the Dorchester not bunny girls at Spearmint rhinos how on earth should they deduce the fact that sexual misconduct would be part of that?

nice try to deflect, Walliams states

he only stayed till he'd done then left at 11.30, they were probably still only just getting going

Nice assumption.

Regardless of the time he left, he still would have had a good view.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 15:33 ----------

You didn't read the article did you?

All hostesses had their phone's removed and were rushed to sign a five page non disclosure agreement.

And the journalist?

Did she have hers removed?

I mean real proof. Not some words by someone with an agenda.

She should have whipped out her camera phone if she saw anything untoward.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 15:18 ----------

Event compere comedian David Walliams said he was "appalled" by the claims but had not witnessed anything.

You would think the compere would have a pretty good view the whole of the night too.

I would agree with this too.

I am certainly not condoing any of the behaviour but so far this entire storm has been created out of ONE single report following a newspapers own set up undercover plants at the event.

Everything so far has been "allegedly" "they claim" "they believe"

As with everything these days the speed out outrage is far quicker than the delivery of facts.

What exactly what the role of these "hostesses"? Whether we like it or not, this was a men only event and "adult" entertainment services during "adult" functions exist for BOTH sexes.

What exactly happened which can be deemed sexual harrassment?

Who exactly was involved in the same?

What behaviour were the hostesses doing to encourage / antagonise such behaviour?

What was the agenda of the journalists and the plants? Who was the target?

Say, Say, Say.

Words are cheap. A camera phone is proof yet no one thought to take one out and add some meat to the bones of this 'story'.

do you know what undercover means? she was being watched by the employers going to the toilet lol