Men only dinner

And the journalist?

What was she told to wear? Was her phone taken from her.

Ive asked this already but people seem to have missed it so Ive repeated it.

i'll speak slowly so you grasp it

SHE was employed undercover as a hostess

SHE had her things taken away and made to dress exactly the same as the rest of the hostesses, my guess not a lot

Unless you can back that up I suggest you remove it.

All i ask is for proof. Nothing more. If no one can provide any then I am skeptical.

If by skeptical you mean you are dismissing the allegations as fake and refuse to even entertain the idea that they might be true. :roll:

My manager would do that too if I was in the middle of the busy function and kept repeatedly disappearing off.

Anyone who works in a busy hotel / bar / restaurant / function suite will face that every shift.

Hardly some smoking gun is it.

Its starting to look like this could possibly be a made up witch hunt because some people are offended that there could possibly be such thing as a men only event in 2018.

Im happy to be proved wrong though.

how? we're talking sexy women hostesses, im sure theres not a lot of places to hide a hidden camera...up her chuff maybe? not even like the hostesses would be carrying a handbag?

Exactly the same way that honey traps get footage of shagging politicians or footballers by using minature devices, by bribing hotel staff to set up hidden cameras and mics in the function room, by colluding with other attendees to stand in very strategic locations observing, recording and filming.

Happens all the time in the press. Its called Dark Arts and Murdoch's publications were the master of it. Private detectives were on the payroll.

Piece of cake to them.

she was UNDERCOVER as a waitress.

I have a camera no bigger than a button. 1080p. Good quality. Very discreet. Dont journalists know where to get things like this from?

If not I am happy to provide a link.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 15:45 ----------

Exactly the same way that honey traps get footage of shagging politicians or footballers by using minature devices, by bribing hotel staff to set up hidden cameras and mics in the function room, by colluding with other attendees to stand in very strategic locations observing, recording and filming.

Happens all the time in the press. Its called Dark Arts and Murdoch's publications were the master of it. Private detectives were on the payroll.

Piece of cake to them.

:thumbsup:

Its starting to look like this could possibly be a made up witch hunt because some people are offended that there could possibly be such thing as a men only event in 2018.

Im happy to be proved wrong though.

Im more on the fence.

Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility for it to happen. The matcho world of corporate fat cats would certainly have form for such behaviour.

BUT, I will say I am very surprised by the speed that MPs, twitterati, charities, companies and the papers are reacting to this without even so much as a second credible source or a preliminary investigation.

Even in the world of 2018 rent-a-mobs it seems extrodinary that ONE unverified report has created such a reaction so quickly.

Im more on the fence.

Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility for it to happen. The matcho world of corporate fat cats would certainly have form for such behaviour.

BUT, I will say I am very surprised by the speed that MPs, twitterati, charities, companies and the papers are reacting to this without even so much as a second credible source or a preliminary investigation.

Even in the world of 2018 rent-a-mobs it seems extrodinary that ONE unverified report has created such a reaction so quickly.

Thats the part that surprised me too.

Im more on the fence.

From what I've read about it allegations have been made for the last few years and someone is working on breaking the non disclosure agreements.