Men only dinner

Even in the world of 2018 rent-a-mobs it seems extrodinary that ONE unverified report has created such a reaction so quickly.

was it just her tho? i only caught on during live questions in parliament id not heard or followed the story before, it happened last week? i have no idea if it was mentioned before today.

Then again the journalist says its been going on for 33 years apparently and she wanted to prove it, so its not a flash in the pan thing

From what I've read about it allegations have been made for the last few years and someone is working on breaking the non disclosure agreements.

If they have been made for the last few years then that is even more reason for a journalist to go equipped to obtain some clear evidence.

was it just her tho? i only caught on during live questions in parliament id not heard or followed the story before, it happened last week? i have no idea if it was mentioned before today.

Then again the journalist says its been going on for 33 years apparently and she wanted to prove it, so its not a flash in the pan thing

No it wasn't just her, in the actual FT article it states that a team of FT reporters worked for a long time to put this report together.

No it wasn't just her, in the actual FT article it states that a team of FT reporters worked for a long time to put this report together.

ive just read..in the daily mail of all places lol

TWO Financial times reporters went undercover

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5306553/Waitresses-groped-men-charity-dinner.html

If they have been made for the last few years then that is even more reason for a journalist to go equipped to obtain some clear evidence.

I'm going to have a guess that an agency who make you sign a five page non disclosure and are thorough enough to ensure you wear matching undies will take security very seriously. Checking for covert stuff would go hand in hand with a NDA surely?

yet again apologists :roll:

No. Wrong. I was stating it happens to both sexes. I have been groped by both men and women. I didn't run off and phone the police.

Would you go to a charity dinner abd have to feel up a waitress to make your night?

Can't you just go and have a few drinks and or do you have to grope a stranger?

There were 150 working. The company is owned by a woman. So far I have seen 1 complaint, and she had a article to write. I don't imagine the article would have been published without her story. And the odds on a woman being groped who was by coincidence writing an article?

And so far they have 1 woman. Who was writing the article. No doubt some more will come forward now there's a story to sell.

It's all overblown.... and anyway the woman who said she was groped... does she have proof?

I'm going to have a guess that an agency who make you sign a five page non disclosure and are thorough enough to ensure you wear matching undies will take security very seriously. Checking for covert stuff would go hand in hand with a NDA surely?

How will they check for a tiny covert camera?

Watch the girls get dressed? Im pretty sure they wouldn't get away with that.

Besides, if they had attempted to use a camera but were stopped im sure that would have made it into the journalists piece.

No. Wrong. I was stating it happens to both sexes. I have been groped by both men and women. I didn't run off and phone the police.

There were 150 working. The company is owned by a woman. So far I have seen 1 complaint, and she had a article to write. I don't imagine the article would have been published without her story. And the odds on a woman being groped who was by coincidence writing an article?

And so far they have 1 woman. Who was writing the article. No doubt some more will come forward now there's a story to sell.

It's all overblown.... and anyway the woman who said she was groped... does she have proof?

Possibly, or more likely these women who were unfortunate enough to be affected are bound by a NDA involving rich people.

NO, its not just one woman, its 100s, going on for 33 years, the woman in question just has the means to get people to believe her, the other women sadly do not, thats the whole point.