Please help me raise £1000 for MIND

Hi All,

I'm running my first ever half marathon in Sheffield this April in memory of my brother and to raise funds for the Mental health charity, Mind.

I would appreciate any donations, even £1 would make a difference.

You can read more and donate by visiting the runforall website and by clicking on the news & blogs tab. I'm the top news story on there...sorry I can't include link as I'm a new user.

Thank you,

John

Edited by johnofford30
Better title

Thank you very very very much, I can’t express how grateful I am, really I can’t. You have restored my faith in humanity and I can’t thank you enough. Wow.

---------- Post added 26-01-2018 at 12:14 ----------

Thank you once again to everyone that has kindly donated so far. I'm happy to say I have now raised £460 out of £1000 target, so thanks again. I can't thank you enough. :)

UPDATE

Hi All,

I lost my brother back in 2013 under tragic circumstances, he was just 36 years old. He had a mental illness and it all came too much when our father was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

I’ve decided to run my first ever half marathon in Sheffield this April in memory of my brother and to raise funds for the Mental health charity, Mind. I want to raise awareness of mental health issues and to say that nobody should have to suffer alone.

If you want to donate, you can find me by typing my name (John Offord) into the Virgin Money Giving website. I can’t post direct links on here because I’m new to this site. I also want to thank everyone that has kindly donated. I am genuinely touched by the kindness of strangers and I’m happy to say I’ve now raised £590 out of my £1000 target.

I would appreciate any donations, even £1 would make a difference.

Thank you,

John

Edited by johnofford30
Spelling