No more walk-on models at the Darts

Just putting people out of work. Cheerleaders will be next. I am sure the

man-hating ultra feminists will be pleased. No matter, when we live in a country where we all go to work in the same grey boiler suit, the last of George Orwells predictions will have come true. Welcome to Oceania the land of Big Brother and Newspeak. Is it me or is the chocolate ration getting smaller?

Just putting people out of work. Cheerleaders will be next. I am sure the

man-hating ultra feminists will be pleased. No matter, when we live in a country where we all go to work in the same grey boiler suit, the last of George Orwells predictions will have come true. Welcome to Oceania the land of Big Brother and Newspeak. Is it me or is the chocolate ration getting smaller?

It’s ok. Just channel hop between the fat darts men and Babestation.

It’s ok. Just channel hop between the fat darts men and Babestation.

Typical feminist rhetoric - let's bodyshame men to make the women feel better.

Let's get rid of all glamour and turn the world in to a boring place where humans are only allowed to fancy the other sex for the purposes of populating the world.

Typical feminist rhetoric - let's bodyshame men to make the women feel better.

Let's get rid of all glamour and turn the world in to a boring place where humans are only allowed to fancy the other sex for the purposes of populating the world.

I’m assuming that you are being ironic.

Anything else just doesn’t bear thinking about :huh:

I wonder how many of those, on this thread, who are kicking up fuss would feel to having their mum/sister/daughter being objectified or leered over.

If my mum/sister/daughter were going about their normal life getting unwanted attention then I wouldn't be pleased. If however they chose a glamour modelling career than, up to a point, its par for the course.

If my mum/sister/daughter were going about their normal life getting unwanted attention then I wouldn't be pleased. If however they chose a glamour modelling career than, up to a point, its par for the course.

So it's ok if they are getting paid? Up to what point?

Edited by Agent Orange

I wonder how many of those, on this thread, who are kicking up fuss would feel to having their mum/sister/daughter being objectified or leered over.

What about a son/brother/father who becomes a male model used to sell a product?

What about on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown where they have the topless male eye-candy in-between rounds?

If i had a daughter who wanted to get in to that i'd talk to her first and discuss her reasons. If she was sensible and an adult, it's her decision. The girls can make good money and make a career - the one on Jeremy Vine now runs her own business. It seems those who agree with the decision are the ones who seem to think the girls are stupid and being exploited.