No more walk-on models at the Darts

The arguments on here have got almost as ridiculous as the subject of the thread, these girls at the darts have not done any harm whatsoever and should have been left be. We really are turning into a nation that finds offence in anything and I'm sure there are far, far more serious things to waste time venting your anger against.

The arguments on here have got almost as ridiculous as the subject of the thread, these girls at the darts have not done any harm whatsoever and should have been left be. We really are turning into a nation that finds offence in anything and I'm sure there are far, far more serious things to waste time venting your anger against.

Hi Toppy.

Did you ever hear the story about the pot and the kettle?

I see darts have dropped the walk on models for the darts,what next?there could me a lot of unemployed come models whatever they call themselves in the coming future.

The old «* PC brigade*» ruin everything don’t they. Surely young women are there to be leered at, groped and pawed at by large groups of older men.

Pc gone mad

Because it uses women as nothing more than objects to 'look pretty/sexy'.

It doesn't. The women were being paid to 'look pretty/sexy' (your choice of words is OK with me) as is their right. Why would that effect you or anyone else? Seriously H, what business is it of yours? Darts isn't my thing, it's a bit naff to have darts dollys, but what the heck.

It doesn't. The women were being paid to 'look pretty/sexy' (your choice of words is OK with me) as is their right. Why would that effect you or anyone else? Seriously H, what business is it of yours? Darts isn't my thing, it's a bit naff to have darts dollys, but what the heck.

I'm part of society, so it's my business.