No more walk-on models at the Darts

I'm part of society, so it's my business.

I don't deny that, at least up to a point, but you haven't explained why you have a problem, or why your opinion should outweigh somebody's ability to do what they like that doesn't affect you. I really don't see why your opinion matters at all in this instance and you haven't explained it.

I'm not sure that you've really thought this through.

You just need to read the comments on this to work out what some people really think or get out of it.

I agree with Halibut, absolutely pointless in having this in today's age- it just shows women are treated like commodities. There to be used by these companies for the entertainment and joy of men.

Does nothing to empower women, on the contrary it weakens them and displays them as nothing more than bargaining chips.

You just need to read the comments on this to work out what some people really think or get out of it.

I agree with Halibut, absolutely pointless in having this in today's age- it just shows women are treated like commodities. There to be used by these companies for the entertainment and joy of men.

Does nothing to empower women, on the contrary it weakens them and displays them as nothing more than bargaining chips.

You haven't been paying attention to who has the power. Run a little experiment yourself. You and your wife / partner / girlfriend go out separately on Friday and try to pull.

Come back on Saturday and tell us who had the power and if you still have a partner.

what was commonly known as a nosey parker, sticking their nose in other peoples business for no other reason than faux outrage to make themselves feel superior and moral:roll::roll:

Its gonna be a very grey, sterile world if the tide of the terminally offended keep getting their way.

But why? What difference does it make to you or anyone that you know? Let's have that discussion H.

what i read, they want it to be for more family viewing, should we contintue sexualising young kids who happen to watch and see scantily clad ladies.

How do you get more ladies into the sport when they switch it on they see scantily clad ladies and not into that type of thing?

How do you progress the sport when its living in the past? shouldnt the powers that be be looking to the future?

what i read, they want it to be for more family viewing, should we contintue sexualising young kids who happen to watch and see scantily clad ladies.

How do you get more ladies into the sport when they switch it on they see scantily clad ladies and not into that type of thing?

How do you progress the sport when its living in the past? shouldnt the powers that be be looking to the future?

Scantily clad ?

The girls wear dresses, short, but very similar to what many girls/women wear down town every weekend or to parties at Christmas etc.

Are you really more concerned that men would dare to look at them and 'objectify' them ?

Regards family viewing, do you and others have concerns as to what kids/women see on music videos, on tv, the internet and other media ..... it sounds like more wishy washy hypocrisy to me.

And are we really putting women into the same category as children ?

What will the feminists think :huh:

Edited by Michael_W

I bet the young kids have seen more on the beach and round the pool in the Canaries and Majorca..

Scantily clad ?

The girls wear dresses, short, but very similar to what many girls/women wear down town every weekend or to parties at Christmas etc.

Are you really more concerned that men would dare to look at them and 'objectify' them ?

Regards family viewing, do you and others have concerns as to what kids/women see on music videos, on tv, the internet and other media ..... it sounds like more wishy washy hypocrisy to me.

And are we really putting women into the same category as children ?

What will the feminists think :huh:

im putting em in the same category as viewers, and as for other media, you cant use that as an excuse 2 wrongs dont make a right, i know theres been stories about pop music videos etc and parents objecting to the content being pushed on to their kids too.

My thinking is, Barry Hearnes now in charge of the PDC, he obviously wants to move it closer to how snooker is on tv? push it, promote it, get more people watching, bigger winnings, more tv rights etc etc etc?

Rather than just what people have bandied about on here, pc brigade / feminists / femanazis did it