No more walk-on models at the Darts

the anti this and anti that feminazis, the snowflakes who are offended at everything, the campaigners for this that and the other?? for goodness sake get a life and let others carry on theirs:rant:

How come they're so organised that they can have all this influence on sporting bodies/broadcasters, yet their identity appears to be a mystery?

Guest makapaka
You've missed the point. Should 'tradition' and 'losing work' be a justification for reversing the decision?

That's not really the issue people are debating though is it?

They are debating whether it's right to limit employment opportunities for women by pressurising people into making them unemployed.

That's not really the issue people are debating though is it?

They are debating whether it's right to limit employment opportunities for women by pressurising people into making them unemployed.

That's fine, my original post was in response to the specifics of the petition (which I've already stated) which was created one of those affected to try and reverse the decision.

Do you think 'tradition' and 'losing work' is a justification to reverse the decision?

How come they're so organised that they can have all this influence on sporting bodies/broadcasters, yet their identity appears to be a mystery?

Be confused no more Boy Of Snails. All is revealed. https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/feminists-have-a-new-target-working-class-women/

---------- Post added 31-01-2018 at 17:28 ----------

That's fine, my original post was in response to the specifics of the petition (which I've already stated) which was created one of those affected to try and reverse the decision.

Do you think 'tradition' and 'losing work' is a justification to reverse the decision?

How would you feel if a broadcaster decided that they didn't want Christians, or Muslims, or gypsies, or the French to work on their programs?

Is a feminazi what you call a woman who dares to complain when a bloke grabs her backside or mades lewd comments about her breasts?

No not at all a Feminazi is someone like yourself and usually a fairly plain ugly type of woman who has few friends apart from the activist scene.

if a bloke grabs her backside she has every reason and justifiably so to complain, this is not what the thread is about. as for lewd comments brush them off and grow up:roll:

lol, that's basically a longer version of many a post on here.

I'm surprised no one can identify this organisation that has its tentacles in such male dominated areas as broadcasting and sport to effect such change.

Edited by SnailyBoy

Guest makapaka

I don't really have an opinion on that - it's also a very broad question in terms of employers responsibility to employees.

I suppose providing any redundancy / termination is done legally then there is no justification for reversing the decision - no.

Is there justification for putting forward a moral argument to encourage an employer to reverse their decision? Possibly so.