No more walk-on models at the Darts

ABSOLUTELY NOT where did i say that?? this is the context of walk on at darts, F1 and any sport that uses models/hostesses, in fact its extremely rare it would happen at all, i assume you have never spoken to or dont know many hostesses or glamour grid girls??? i do professionally.

my daughters i have 2 have done promo work and would absolutely not take any crap and rightly so but they can stand up for themselves because thats how i brought them up. as for their bodies they are not supermodels or psychologically affected:roll:

In the post where I quoted you saying it, obviously.

So if a bloke walking down the street says 'Nice tits!' to a woman she should just 'brush it off' and 'grow up'.

Do you have daughters? If a daughter of yours came home upset because a group of lads had been commenting on her body would you really tell her to grow up and brush it off?

My daughters would give as good as they got . Its just banter . Some people really need to grow a thicker skin.

Society really is going down the pan with all this PC garbage.

There's more calls for women to follow the F1 lead with women,who's doing the calling?

Dunno, surprise me. Jim Davidson? Chubby Brown?

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 06:51 ----------

really? so in the context of this thread i.e darts, F1 i said it er no, nice twisting:thumbsup:

You sound twisted enough without any help from me.

Telling any woman who's been verbally assaulted to 'grow up' and 'brush it off' as you were suggesting shows what you are.

Dunno, surprise me. Jim Davidson? Chubby Brown?

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 06:51 ----------

You sound twisted enough without any help from me.

Telling any woman who's been verbally assaulted to 'grow up' and 'brush it off' as you were suggesting shows what you are.

But in the context of the walk-on girls, the one on the radio said that they loved the interaction with the crowd who were always polite and respectful whilst having a laugh. They weren't 'verbally assaulted' by anyone as part of their job.

But in the context of the walk-on girls, the one on the radio said that they loved the interaction with the crowd who were always polite and respectful whilst having a laugh. They weren't 'verbally assaulted' by anyone as part of their job.

Regardless of context - and remember the context was a woman subjected to lewd comments - telling a woman who's been upset by something a man has said to her to grow up and brush it off is third rate behaviour that doesn't treat the woman seriously. Furthermore it's part of the usual victim blaming that tosserish men indulge in - 'it's your fault for being such a baby', 'grow up, it's only banter' etc. As I said, tosserish.

Regardless of context - and remember the context was a woman subjected to lewd comments - telling a woman who's been upset by something a man has said to her to grow up and brush it off is third rate behaviour that doesn't treat the woman seriously. Furthermore it's part of the usual victim blaming that tosserish men indulge in - 'it's your fault for being such a baby', 'grow up, it's only banter' etc. As I said, tosserish.

So it's only women who are allowed to feel threatened? If it happens to a man it's OK because it upsets women more? So if a man is on the receiving end of abuse from a woman it's not so bad because women have it worse?

Halibut is bang on, an affected woman shouldn't have to take it on the chin, metaphorically or worse.

They should also be able to choose what they do for a legal living without coercion from men, or recriminations from women. If any group needs to stop being babies, it's men. Especially a. men who allow themselves to be coerced into making decisions that are against the interests of individual women who want to make their own lifestyle choices that don't affect anyone else, and b. the men who feel entitled towards women.

Edited by ENG601PM