No more walk-on models at the Darts

so...

No more cat-walk models (male or female)

No more stag or hen nights

It is madness

Don’t worry.

You could always hire a darts player or two for your next stag night

Edited by Naive

so...

No more cat-walk models (male or female)

No more stag or hen nights

It is madness

Removing pictures from art galleries now too :D

https://news.sky.com/story/painting-of-naked-nymphs-removed-from-manchester-art-gallery-11232026

To provoke debate apparently, the cynic in me says there is no such thing as bad publicity :suspect:

Removing pictures from art galleries now too :D

https://news.sky.com/story/painting-of-naked-nymphs-removed-from-manchester-art-gallery-11232026

To provoke debate apparently, the cynic in me says there is no such thing as bad publicity :suspect:

Please keep up. :)

Looks like it's not jist the darts/grid girls being removed:

https://inews.co.uk/culture/manchester-art-gallery-removed-painting-replaced-angry-post/

It does smack of the feminists cutting their noses off to spite their faces:

They want to stop the objectification of women, so instead of trying to change attitudes towards these women, just remove them from sight altogether! That'll show those pesky pervs, despite punishing the girls themselves who rely on that work as a livelihood.

Yes, I'm aware that there's nothing official that it is feminist groups and their 'allies' calling for walk-on/grid girls to be removed, but who else is it that's likely to have a problem with them?

They want to stop the objectification of women, so instead of trying to change attitudes towards these women, just remove them from sight altogether! That'll show those pesky pervs, despite punishing the girls themselves who rely on that work as a livelihood.

Yes, I'm aware that there's nothing official that it is feminist groups and their 'allies' calling for walk-on/grid girls to be removed, but who else is it that's likely to have a problem with them?

Over in the states it's being reported that 'allies' are being outed as the pervs pretending to be 'feminists' to weedle their way in with women. No doubt that's the same here. Watch out for "allies" identity politics.

Then there's this. Quite possibly the funniest thing you'll see all week. Feminist Fight Club

Over in the states it's being reported that 'allies' are being outed as the pervs pretending to be 'feminists' to weedle their way in with women. No doubt that's the same here. Watch out for "allies" identity politics.

Then there's this. Quite possibly the funniest thing you'll see all week. Feminist Fight Club

Yep, I've seen that!!! Absolutely hilarious! Especially when they let 'trans women' join... so basically allowing men to fight women, but they're not really men so that's OK.

There's another option that's probably a little unnerving to some, that there isn't a feminist scapegoat and society as a whole is moving on and they're being left behind?