No more walk-on models at the Darts

Have you read the article? while were answering questions, it looks like its an official choice, nothing to do with me, leftys, lentil eating, sandal wearing pc brigaders, or femanazis.

so the answer is No then? you havent, just like all the other haters.

so both threads are broadly about the same thing and now you are trying to point the finger at organisers and officials when all along its pc pressure from the likes of you leftys and feminazis because you shout the loudest the rest of us just get on with life , live and let live!

so the answer is No then? you havent, just like all the other haters.

so both threads are broadly about the same thing and now you are trying to point the finger at organisers and officials when all along its pc pressure from the likes of you leftys and feminazis because you shout the loudest the rest of us just get on with life , live and let live!

LOL

read the article, it states the PDC and broadcasters...it doesnt mention outside forces, ive already stated what i think about why they might be doing it, look back a page or so

Are we still allowed to chat to women?Hope the girls involved find some alternative work.If it wasn't for the walk on girls darts player James Wade would never have met his wife.Im going to sign the girls petition anyway.

I have been called racist,homophobic and xenophobic on this forum so i might as well be called sexist as well.Couldnt care less what anybody says on this daft forum anyway.

Men and women being attracted to each other isnt the issue, its the White male privilige, its the objectifying of women and essentially women working to please men.

We no longer live in caveman times, medieval times, victorian times, 1950s, 1970s....we live in the 21st century, alledgedly the most civilised, enlightened time, supposedly we've moved on.

You've never been subjected to an episode of 'Loose Women' then?

Generally consists of 4 middle to pensioner age, (in the case of Janet Street-Porter), pawing & slavering over a male actor in his late teens to early twenties at some point in the their show.

She's a model and she's looking good

I'd like to take her home that's understood

She plays hard to get, she smiles from time to time

It only takes a camera to change her mind

She's going out tonight, loves drinking just champagne

And she has been checking nearly all the men

She's playing her game and you can hear them say

She is looking good, for beauty we will pay

Definitely need to ban female exploitation songs like this. Get a grip everybody. Maybe we should stop women working as waitresses, usherettes, dancers etc. If the girls are happy to do it, let them.

Edited by drolnhoj