Turning 35 years in prison into 6.5..

Adams and his mate got away with it too,no justice.

What should happen to someone who murders 5 people has knowledge of 55

other murders and has been found guilty of 204 crimes in total ?

---------- Post added 30-01-2018 at 07:17 ----------

I think it's common knowledge they were responsible for ordering bad things unless people know things the media don't.

He was arrested in 2014 but released due to insufficient evidence. There may be things that people know that the media don’t.

«* common knowledge «* but not enough to convict.

---------- Post added 30-01-2018 at 07:20 ----------

Anyway back onto convicted criminal Gary Heggerty, six years doesn’t seem sufficient for someone convicted of 5 murders

Anyway back onto convicted criminal Gary Heggerty, six years doesn’t seem sufficient for someone convicted of 5 murders

About time somebody talked about the actual topic rather than twist it for their own biases :roll:

Yeah gets 35 years for over 200 offences including 5 murders, grasses and gets 28 knocked off.

BUT

only one person will get prosecuted for 2 murders Oo

value for money so to speak lol, i suppose prosecuting that person will please those 2 peoples families (if he gets a decent sentence) but what about the families of the 5 the supergrass killed? just doesnt seem fair.

This appears to be the latest in a series of British Security Services involvement with Loyalist murder gangs in N Ireland. There’s the cases of Solicitor Pat Finucane, Solicitor Rosemary Nelson, the double agent Brian Nelson.

I thought this was all «* common knowledge*»

The Gary Heggarty case is disgusting, 6 years for 5 murders and all some people can say is that Republicans did it too