Gunshots on Wybourn 29/01/2018

It wouldn't vanish, but it would sure as hell fall.

The majority of burglaries, theft from cars etc are from addicts needing a fix. Put them a script for free high quality heroin and see those crime figures fall.

Thats heroin taken care of. I can grow my own weed so that's that accounted for. What other drugs would you want to legalise?

It wouldn't vanish, but it would sure as hell fall.

The majority of burglaries, theft from cars etc are from addicts needing a fix. Put them a script for free high quality heroin and see those crime figures fall.

They would fall I'll give you that, but as I have said before, what about new addicts, the ones that want to try heroin, will they be able to just roll up and get some or will they need dealers to help them get started, what would you need to qualify for good quality heroin from the state.

Guest makapaka
They would fall I'll give you that, but as I have said before, what about new addicts, the ones that want to try heroin, will they be able to just roll up and get some or will they need dealers to help them get started, what would you need to qualify for good quality heroin from the state.

The same as tobacco and alcohol?

Crystal meth? That's good harmless fun. Gets a bad name.

Good point, what exactly would be available and to who, can me and my mates score some decent coke and weed for Saturday night instead of getting it off a dealer.

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 17:41 ----------

Not that old chestnut, the one that either stoners or the clueless use :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 17:42 ----------

Can the kids on my estate come and get some from this "shop" or will they still have to get it dropped of by someone driving a black beemer ?

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 17:47 ----------

It's quite likely that it is. The sooner we legalise drugs the better.

Btw I'm not having a pop, I would like to know who qualifies for what, there will always be drug dealers unless you allow anyone of almost any age to buy it legally and cheaper than anyone else.

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 17:52 ----------

If those two are anything to go by then we should never ever legalise drugs.

The old 'legalizing drugs' debate is absolutely endless.

I think sometimes people seem to have the idea that if drugs were legalized all the criminals would go "well, we had a good run" and line up to work in offices. Something would immediately take it's place - and it would probably be the creation and selling of substances that were even more lethal and addictive.

Don't forget that methadone is already available 'on script' and that heroin users choose not to go for it as it is a 'lesser hit'.

Put heroin 'on script' and you guarantee something else will be along, offering a 'greater hit' illegally and meaning they don't want heroin. The cycle will continue.

Thats heroin taken care of. I can grow my own weed so that's that accounted for. What other drugs would you want to legalise?

All of them.

Edited to add - I'm experiencing a good deal of cognitive dissonance right now; how can anyone who enjoys weed possibly not condemn Mr Trump for the revolting waste of air that he is? It doesn't compute.

Edited by Halibut