Black Lives Matter protest Churchill theme cafe

Seems that not even a cup of tea in an air raid shelter is sacred these days. Just have a watch of this video as Black Lives Matter invade a Churchill themed cafe.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/winston-churchill-themed-cafe-stormed-by-left-wing-protesters-7270147/

Any cafe with a cultural reference to anything better watch out, especially Chinese takeaways celebrating the nation of 45 million deaths.

2 things

1: black lives matter as far as i can tell DIDNT invade the cafe, it was "labour supporters"

The only bit that mentioned black lives matter was on social media

Activists from Black Lives Matter UK tweeted: ‘So glad people are calling this Empire nostalgia out’.

2: And this bit may or not be true? did it happen as published? or not? maybe we'll never properly find out.

‘The SOAS Students’ Union condemns the articles released by the Evening Standard, Daily Mail and the Sun, particularly the invasion of Halimo’s privacy, the racist nature of the attacks and the inaccurate coverage of the protest.'

but well done for trying to expand on the shock value ;)

1: black lives matter as far as i can tell DIDNT invade the cafe, it was "labour supporters"

The only bit that mentioned black lives matter was on social media

Oh, OK, Labour supporters. I'll give you that it you like. You're all in favour then Mel. Fair enough. A bit surprised, but you're entitled to be wrong.

2: And this bit may or not be true? did it happen as published? or not? maybe we'll never properly find out.

You didn't bother to watch the video of the protesters in the cafe did you? Did you Mel? Come on boy, do the basics.

5 posts in and no one has mentioned it was Corbyns fault yet?

:suspect::suspect::suspect:

I don't think anybody is suggesting it was Corbyn's fault - according to some newspapers he and his wife have been customers in the past.

I do think however that people were expecting him to denounce and distance himself from the protestors, seeing as they are using his image, which I don't believe he has done? (correct me if I'm wrong..)

I don't think anybody is suggesting it was Corbyn's fault - according to some newspapers he and his wife have been customers in the past.

I do think however that people were expecting him to denounce and distance himself from the protestors, seeing as they are using his image, which I don't believe he has done? (correct me if I'm wrong..)

why should he denounce them?, a bunch of idiots walk into a cafe and cause a nuisance, why should he have to denounce something as daft as this? they did it off their own bat, nothing to do with him...

Although i have been looking at The Scums reporting of it, they must mention Corbyn over a hundred times lol