Black Lives Matter protest Churchill theme cafe

Even Corbyn isn't that dim!

Corbyn goes there!

Churchill cafe owner reveals Jeremy Corbyn and his wife visit for coffee and bread – but Labour leader refuses to condemn protests

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5450062/churchill-cafe-owner-reveals-jeremy-corbyn-and-his-wife-visit-for-coffee-and-bread-but-labour-leader-refuses-to-condemn-protests/

why should he denounce them?, a bunch of idiots walk into a cafe and cause a nuisance, why should he have to denounce something as daft as this? they did it off their own bat, nothing to do with him...

Although i have been looking at The Scums reporting of it, they must mention Corbyn over a hundred times lol

Because they were using his image..it is pretty normal for somebody to denounce something they don't agree with if the people doing it are using their image..

2 things

1: black lives matter as far as i can tell DIDNT invade the cafe, it was "labour supporters"

The only bit that mentioned black lives matter was on social media

2: And this bit may or not be true? did it happen as published? or not? maybe we'll never properly find out.

but well done for trying to expand on the shock value ;)

another load of nearly has beens! and never will be! snowflakes! who spend their whole life telling others how to think:loopy::loopy:

It does raise the question about Labour supporters though.

Are Labour to blame for the quality and actions of their supporters, when they're doing things NOT in Labour's name? These are just misguided fools who happen to be prominent and vocal Labour supporters.

Is it fair to link the two? Or is it Labour's fault for allowing Momentum a free rein in the way they allow supporters to behave?

Because they were using his image..it is pretty normal for somebody to denounce something they don't agree with if the people doing it are using their image..

They used his image so what? Whats it got to do with him what these idiots do? He has stated many times as you know that he is against this type of stuff...

Does Theresa May denounce every stupid action and comment by a Tory voter?

They used his image so what? Whats it got to do with him what these idiots do? He has stated many times as you know that he is against this type of stuff...

Does Theresa May denounce every stupid action and comment by a Tory voter?

You can pretend that it wouldn't be normal for someone to denounce something they disagree with when they are specifically using their image for their protests if you like, but it makes you appear like a sycophant.

I think if a group of people did something that May disagreed with whilst using her image, and she was aware of it, she would say something to distance herself from them.

You can pretend that it wouldn't be normal for someone to denounce something they disagree with when they are specifically using their image for their protests if you like, but it makes you appear like a sycophant.

I think if a group of people did something that May disagreed with whilst using her image, and she was aware of it, she would say something to distance herself from them.

But that wasnt what I asked you was it?

Kids act stupid in a coffee shop and you expect him to denounce every stupid act like that? Im sure he has bigger problems to worry about...

Kids act stupid in a coffee shop and you expect him to denounce every stupid act like that? Im sure he has bigger problems to worry about...

They aren't kids, they are adult activists, embarrassing as they were:D

I'll take offence on their behalf:hihi:

I didn't directly answer your question but it is entirely irrelevant. You'll have to have a better straw man than that!

No-one is suggesting that Corbyn has to denounce every stupid action or comment of a Labour voter. They are not just labour voters. They were specifically using his image.

I didn't directly answer your question but it is entirely irrelevant. You'll have to have a better straw man than that!

No-one is suggesting that Corbyn has to denounce every stupid action or comment of a Labour voter. They are not just labour voters. They were specifically using his image.

Still no answer then?