Black Lives Matter protest Churchill theme cafe

Why would I answer a question that is irrelevant to the discussion?! You really have to do better than that.

Still no answer??

Okay, let me throw another at you, if I caused a fight in a pub and was wearing a U2 t shirt, would Bono have to apologise?:huh:

Still no answer??

Okay, let me throw another at you, if I caused a fight in a pub and was wearing a U2 t shirt, would Bono have to apologise?:huh:

No but we'd all have to suffer the tribute album he's probably bring out to free the oppressed masses that couldnt get past the fisticuffs....

Still no answer??

To answer your other straw man, obviously not.

There is big difference between your analogy and what we are discussing here. I hope you are actually aware of that and are just being deliberately disingenuous rather than lacking in the critical faculties that would make that comparison obviously ridiculous to most people..

The protestors here were making a political statement. They belong to a political movement. They were using the image of a political leader.

Now, it is not unreasonable to assume that people might connect what they were saying and doing with the political party they belong to, and the leader of that party (that they were using the image of).

It is also therefore not unreasonable to assume that if the leader of that party did not want to be associated with what they were doing/saying, they would denounce what they were doing in order to distance themselves from it.

Punching somebody in a pub is not a political act. Wearing a U2 t-shirt does not make you suddenly become a member of U2. Bono is not a political leader. Why on earth would Bono feel it was necessary to distance himself from a random violent pub goer?

Good people can do wrong things, and can be open to criticism. The fact that nobody is allowed to criticise Corbyn without you jumping down their throat makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Still no answer??

But if a bunch of Millwall supporters in Millwall shirts came in mid scuffle and smashed the pub up, would you expect a statement from Millwall FC condeming it?

Im not expecting corbyn to round them up and give them a damn good talking to, just say what they did was wrong, and against the core values of the labour party. He can copy and paste it if he wants.

To answer your other straw man, obviously not.

There is big difference between your analogy and what we are discussing here. I hope you are actually aware of that and are just being deliberately disingenuous rather than lacking in the critical faculties that would make that comparison obviously ridiculous to most people..

The protestors here were making a political statement. They belong to a political movement. They were using the image of a political leader.

Now, it is not unreasonable to assume that people might connect what they were saying and doing with the political party they belong to, and the leader of that party (that they were using the image of).

It is also therefore not unreasonable to assume that if the leader of that party did not want to be associated with what they were doing/saying, they would denounce what they were doing in order to distance themselves from it.

Punching somebody in a pub is not a political act. Wearing a U2 t-shirt does not make you suddenly become a member of U2. Bono is not a political leader. Why on earth would Bono feel it was necessary to distance himself from a random violent pub goer?

Good people can do wrong things, and can be open to criticism. The fact that nobody is allowed to criticise Corbyn without you jumping down their throat makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.

So why should he denounce this act? He doesn't need to, his actions speak for itself, he frequents this establishment....

If a Tory voter made stupid and racist remarks, why should Theresa May not denounce that act? By your logic she should? Regardless of any shirt of badge...

So why should he denounce this act? He doesn't need to, his actions speak for itself, he frequents this establishment....

If a Tory voter made stupid and racist remarks, why should Theresa May not denounce that act? By your logic she should? Regardless of any shirt of badge...

That's not my logic at all. Do you understand my argument?

If a group of Tory voters went into a cafe and starting protesting in a manner and about a subject that she didn't agree with, and they were using her image on their social media accounts etc, then I would absolutely expect her to denounce them yes.

These idiots have the freedom to behave like this thanks in no small part to Churchill. Adolf Hiltler's Nazi's would have sorted them out in very short order.