Capita profits warning

Err, yeah, whatever.

We could check out glassdoor if you like, but I'm sure your anecdotal experience of knowing nobody working at Capita is more important than any evidence. :hihi:

I tend to deal with directors, not clerks so I don't need to check anything, I have the boardroom past and present in my phone.

What's glassdoor?

I tend to deal with directors, not clerks so I don't need to check anything, I have the boardroom past and present in my phone.

What's glassdoor?

Have you got the past and present directors of Carillion in there as well?

Should that now just be past?

A glass door I believe is a door made of glass

Err, yeah, whatever.

We could check out glassdoor if you like, but I'm sure your anecdotal experience of knowing nobody working at Capita is more important than any evidence. :hihi:

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capita-Reviews-E10883.htm

Middle of the road.

My firm shared a building with Capita in Leeds a few years ago, so we used to chat to them quite a bit in the common areas. Huge staff turnover, seems to be a place where people go and move onwards fairly quickly. Draw your own conclusions. The Glassdoor reviews seem to reflect a lot of the stuff we heard there.

Edited by Magilla