Kingdom last night 27/5

And how was it his own fault that he got his head kicked in?[/QUOTwell let me tell u a story ...... the black guy started acting like a n*b and pulling every ones hats of and swearing at people. he walked over to a black guy and without asking him started raging his jacket off shoating at him to take it off. the guy pushed the bouncer and told him to let go and show him a bit of respect the bouncer then pushed him back and told him to f of then got another bouncer to assist him. as the bouncer entered crest he got bottled and then bottled again then as he fell kicked in the head.

and all this because a bouncer wouldnt acted civilised!!!

erm how can i describe him lol the small white guy with spicky hair was the one knocked out and the tall black bouncer was the 1 fighting back

well let me tell u a story ...... the black guy started acting like a n*b and pulling every ones hats of and swearing at people. he walked over to a black guy and without asking him started raging his jacket off shoating at him to take it off. the guy pushed the bouncer and told him to let go and show him a bit of respect the bouncer then pushed him back and told him to f of then got another bouncer to assist him. as the bouncer entered crest he got bottled and then bottled again then as he fell kicked in the head.

well let me tell u a story ...... the black guy started acting like a n*b and pulling every ones hats of and swearing at people. he walked over to a black guy and without asking him started raging his jacket off shoating at him to take it off. the guy pushed the bouncer and told him to let go and show him a bit of respect the bouncer then pushed him back and told him to f of then got another bouncer to assist him. as the bouncer entered crest he got bottled and then bottled again then as he fell kicked in the head.

Either this is one truelly unhinged yet qualified bouncer or this story has been manipulated a wee bit.

Archived